Hogan EQ measures emotional intelligence, the ability to identify and manage your own and others’ emotions. A person’s people skills determine success – in most jobs, it’s EQ that really matters.
The Hogan EQ Report provides organisations with a scientifically validated tool to measure emotional intelligence. It provides an overall EQ score, as well as a summary of likely behaviours, strengths, and limitations associated with different levels of performance on 6 different emotional competencies.
- Selection and development in a range of job roles and organisations
- Intra- and Inter-personal development
- Based on bright side (HPI) and dark side (HDS) personality traits
- Provides pros and cons of each score
- Self-administered online
- Requires no certification