Who we are
PBC provides customer-focused evidence-based people solutions that enable organisations to select the right people, develop key talent, build better teams, drive leadership capability and enhance organisational performance.
PBC was founded by Managing Director Peter Berry in 1990. In the decades since, PBC has grown into a leading provider of human capital consulting services and is the Australian distributor of Hogan Assessments.
PBC is a multidisciplinary global consulting firm with over 28 years’ experience in the delivery of best practice solutions aimed at maximising the potential and demonstrated behaviour of individuals, teams, leaders and organisations.
Our offices are in Sydney and Melbourne with partners nationally and globally who support our clients. Our highly skilled consultants have backgrounds in psychology, research, business consulting and human resources to support our consulting solutions.
PBC is seeking an experienced Account Manager/ Business Development Consultant to support our Sydney Head Office team. This role provides an opportunity to join an Australian owned business with global reach and a distributor/partner network in Australia and globally. The role provides scope in both a business development and account management capacity.
This role will work closely with our consulting team as well as our technical systems teams and project managers to ensure seamless implementation of solutions throughout the sales cycle.
Who you are
You value evidence-based approaches and enjoy working with others. You enjoy meeting new and potential customers. You are passionate about making a difference to the organisational outcomes of your clients. People view you as a trusted advisor and respect your proposed solutions and strategies. You believe in working hard and collaborating across teams to get the job done.
What’s in it for you
Impact: In this role you will have the opportunity to work with clients that operate in Australia and globally. You have daily access to the leadership team and owners of our business.
Success: You want to be part of an ambitious, successful and agile organisation with a track record of sustained growth in a dynamic industry.
What you will do as our new Account Manager:
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with your clients
- Generate revenue through both product and solutions
- Identify solutions to address our clients’ people challenges
- Proactively identify and secure additional business opportunities with current and new accounts
- Manage a range of existing accounts
- Respond to inbound sales enquiries
- Maintain records in our CRM
- Work closely with our Marketing Manager to provide scalable communications
- Work closely with other PBC teams including our consultants, project managers and systems administrators
Some things we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification
- Experience in sales in either BD or account management roles, preferably with B2B experience
- Experience in consultative sales
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Someone who can work autonomously and be self-starting
- We’d love someone with experience in providing human capital solutions involving the use of psychometric assessments, however we know you may not have this. An interest in this area will be will regarded.
To be eligible for this position, candidates must have appropriate Australian work rights. Visa support or sponsorship will not be offered.
In order to apply, please forward a 1-page cover letter, 1-2 page resume to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete psychometric assessments and participate in phone and face-to-face interviews.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the progress of their application. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made during the assessment process, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Peter Berry Consultancy is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. Applicants from different backgrounds are encouraged to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Communication during the recruitment process is primarily through phone and email. If you would prefer another method of communication, please advise of your preferred method upon application.
For more details about Peter Berry Consultancy, visit our website at www.peterberry.com.au