How can we develop our Graduates?
The Graduate Talent Assessment (GradTA) is a multi-rater feedback tool designed to help organisations consistently measure the performance of their graduates based on what their key stakeholders are seeing. The GradTA assesses graduates across a number of key themes, including self-management, relationship management, performance and achievement orientation.
The GradTA is designed to support graduate development and engagement throughout the graduate placement and to provide the graduate with a development focus early on in their working career.
- An objective, structured and comprehensive method to compare graduates within the same cohort
- To provide real insight into performance
- To develop future leaders
- As part of a performance review process
- Designed using research-based findings from a longitudinal study
- Benchmarks the graduates score against a self-score, scores from peers and managers
- Lists strengths and development opportunities to facilitate development planning
- Includes respondents’ verbatim comments
- Early career opportunity to receive multi-rater feedback
Duration – 19 minutes