More than IQ. Judgment is about making good decisions.
It’s clear that some people have better judgment than others. But what sets them apart? Although most people would say intelligence, that doesn’t account for the abundance of very smart people who continually make very bad decisions.
The first to combine cognitive ability, bright- and dark-side personality, and values, the Hogan Judgment assessment consists of two brief measures related to verbal and numerical reasoning, three independent scales that assess non-cognitive attributes that influence how an individual approaches decisions, and an assessment of post-decision reactions, including responses to negative feedback.
- Executive coaching programs
- Leadership and Team Development programs
- Used in conjunction with other assessments for Leadership Selection
- Combines cognitive ability with personality measures
- Measures information processing style, decision making style and responses to feedback
- Supports individuals improve their decision making and judgement
Hogan Team Judgement Report
The Judgement Team Report provides an aggregation of a particular team, group or cohort’s scores on the Judgement assessment. It is a fantastic tool to identify the decision-making styles of a team (in particular a leadership team) for the purposes of ongoing development.