Peter Berry Consultancy (PBC) is pleased to advise our clients and coaches that all participants completing the Two Day Hogan Assessment Certification Program in 2019 will be eligible for Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units from the International Coach Federation (ICF).
The Hogan Assessment Certification Workshop will be recognised for the following professional development hours under the ICF:
Core Competencies: 10 hours
Resource Development: 9.25 hours
“The International Coach Federation has a high standard that their accredited training programs must meet. The Hogan Assessment Certification Program receiving approval and meeting these standards solidifies what we already knew about Hogan Assessments: they are a trusted, highly reliable and valid measure of workplace performance. CoachSource recently supported this in their ‘Executive coaching industry research 2018’ study, which named Hogan Assessments as the highest used assessments for coaching by organisations.”
Peter Berry, Peter Berry Consultancy
CCE units are earned upon completing Continuing Coach Education, and are awarded in two categories:
Core Competencies: Advanced coach training that directly relates to or expands upon the ICF Core Competencies
Resource Development: Training in skills that contribute to a coach’s professional development (e.g., personal development, coaching tools or assessments, business building, or other material that falls outside the ICF Core Competencies)
About Hogan Assessment Certification
The Hogan Assessment Certification Workshop teaches participants to use three key Hogan inventories:
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI)
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS)
- Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI)
The Hogan Assessment Certification Workshop includes many valuable benefits for each participant, including:
- Personal assessment and a debrief session with a consultant prior to the workshop.
- Access to the Hogan Online Learning Module prior to the workshop.
- A copy of the Hogan Workbook and an e-Hogan Guide.
- Electronic copies of all three technical manuals (HPI, HDS, and MVPI) plus access to all of the latest publications and research articles.
- Two assessment IDs (including a feedback session with a PBC consultant) to be used after the certification workshop.
- Facility to order Hogan profiles to meet your organisation’s business needs.
- Ongoing access to consultants for difficult assessment interpretations and implementation questions.
Additionally, these fully catered, two day workshops may form part of your psychology registration requirements.
To book into an upcoming workshop, or to find out more, please visit our website. If you are interested in booking for two or more participants, or if you are an ICF or APS member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a discount code prior to booking.
About Hogan Assessments
Hogan uses the powerful science of personality assessment to support organisations to select the right people, develop talented employees, build great leaders, and impact the bottom line. Grounded in more than four decades of validated research, Hogan assessments were the first to scientifically measure personality for business.
With products and services in 56 countries and 47 languages, Hogan remains the industry leader in the science of personality. PBC is proud to be the official Australian Hogan Distributor.