Job Title: Project Administrator
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: 201 Miller St, North Sydney, NSW
Peter Berry Consultancy (PBC) is a boutique management consultancy with offices located in North Sydney and Melbourne, and has experienced year on year growth in excess of 25% over the past 3 years. PBC offers a range of profiling and consulting services across leadership, business planning, and people and culture. PBC works with organisations locally and globally to provide the best commercial business solutions. PBC represent a number of global organisations, including Hogan Assessments.
We are seeking a Project Administrator to join our North Sydney team within our Training and Support Services. This role provides support to PBC Hogan Training and major projects as well as consultants. You will also provide support to our clients in Australia and globally. The role will suit someone with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
This is a role with opportunity to develop your career. Working closely with the Training and Support team, you will be an experienced, strong administrator and will be responsible for liaising with stakeholders across the entire business and providing high level administrative support. You will also provide a support role in a number of diverse projects, both in Australia and globally. Managing multiple priorities and multiple tasks, you will be adept at working at a fast-pace in a varied administrative role.
- Providing administration support for major projects
- Being the point of contact and liaising with clients for training and qualifications
- Ensuring resources are always available
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Ensuring documents are complete, current and stored correctly
- Assist with monitoring project progress and addressing potential issues
- Working with a dynamic consulting team
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong time management, organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Certificate or Degree in business and office administration preferred
- Minimum of 2 years office experience in similar role
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM system
- Proficient typing skills, speed and accuracy
- Strong client focus
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Team-oriented, driven and enthusiastic
To be eligible for this position, candidates must have appropriate Australian work rights. Visa support or sponsorship will not be offered.
In order to apply, please forward a 1-page cover letter, 1-2 page resume and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete psychometric assessments and participate in phone and face-to-face interviews.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the progress of their application. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made during the assessment process, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Peter Berry Consultancy is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. Applicants from different backgrounds are encouraged to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Communication during the recruitment process is primarily through phone and email. If you would prefer another method of communication, please advise of your preferred method upon application.
For more details about Peter Berry Consultancy, visit our website at www.peterberry.com.au