Job Title: Team Assistant
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: 201 Miller St, North Sydney, NSW
Assistant to deliver end-to-end administrative support to our dynamic team.
Peter Berry Consultancy (PBC) is a boutique management consultancy located in North Sydney and has experienced year on year growth in excess of 25% over the past 3 years. PBC offers a range of profiling and consulting services across leadership, business planning, and people and culture. PBC works with organisations locally and globally to provide the best commercial business solutions. PBC represent a number of global organisations including Hogan assessments.
We are seeking a highly organised, efficient Team Assistant to deliver end-to-end administrative support. This role will include a wide variety of tasks, keeping you busy, challenged and continuously learning.
Core duties will include:
- Administrative and organisational support
- Being the point of contact and liaising with clients for training and qualifications
- Diary and email management including correspondence with clients
- Preparation of documents including formatting of reports and PowerPoint presentations and bulk printing requests
- Maintaining client database and responding to enquiries
- Project assistance
- Event and workshop assistance – helping to set-up and organise catering for client meetings, workshops and conferences
- Customer service support
To be successful in this role you must possess the following competencies:
- Effective Communication Skills
- Detail focused
- Microsoft Office: advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, intermediate skills in Excel (this will be tested)
- Work experience: minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role, including administration support and proficient typing skills, speed and accuracy
- Language fluency: fluent in English
- Preferred experience with CRM programs
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant to develop their skills and contribute to the growth of this expanding business.
To be eligible for this position, candidates must have appropriate Australian work rights. Visa support or sponsorship will not be offered.
In order to apply, please forward a 1-page cover letter, 1-2 page resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete psychometric assessments and participate in phone and face-to-face interviews.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the progress of their application. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made during the assessment process, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Peter Berry Consultancy is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. Applicants from different backgrounds are encouraged to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Communication during the recruitment process is primarily through phone and email. If you would prefer another method of communication, please advise of your preferred method upon application.
For more details about Peter Berry Consultancy, visit our website at www.peterberry.com.au