High-performing teams can provide an undeniable advantage over the competition. However, most managers will tell you that although it is easy to put together a team with great potential, they rarely perform at their maximum capacity. Why? Because you’re doing it wrong.
Encouraging your team to cooperate, understand different personality types and preferences, and work towards the bigger picture ensures maximum team effectiveness and in turn performance excellence for the business.
PBC facilitates team building workshops to develop an understanding of individual differences and create positive relationships in pursuit of agreed agendas. Achieving the right mix of skills, experience, and personality is the key to creating a productive team and an engaged workforce. We leverage leading authors and research on teams in all our solutions.
PBC’s team solutions are aimed at:
- Building high performing teams
- Improving the effectiveness of newly formed teams
- Getting dysfunctional teams back on track
- Making ‘Joint venture’ teams effective
- Collaboration across different functional teams
PBC utilises a range of diagnostics to support all our team solutions including:
- Hogan Personality Assessments – both at the individual and team level
- Hogan Team Report – to look at the interplay between individual personalities within the team
- High Performing Team Assessment– a multi-rater survey where the team rates the performance of the team against the themes of performance and culture
- Hogan 360 multi-rater survey at both the individual and team level
- Hogan Judgment Team Report (both individual and team reports)