Our solutions cover the entire employee lifecycle from selection through to development, focusing on individuals, teams and organisational solutions.
HOGAN CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP – Sydney
2 Day Workshop
The Hogan Assessment Certification Workshop teaches participants to use three Hogan inventories:
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI)
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS)
- Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI)
The Hogan Assessment Certification Workshop includes many valuable benefits for each participant:
- Personal assessment and a debrief session with a consultant prior to the workshop.
- Access to the Hogan Online Learning Module prior to the workshop.
- A copy of the Hogan Workbook and an e-Hogan Guide.
- Electronic copies of all three technical manuals (HPI, HDS, and MVPI) plus access to all of the latest publications and research articles.
- Two assessment IDs (including a feedback session with a PBC consultant) to be used after the certification workshop.
- Facility to order Hogan profiles to meet your organisation’s business needs.
- Ongoing access to consultants for difficult assessment interpretations and implementation questions.
- This workshop is fully catered.
Professional Development Credits
- This workshop may form part of your psychology registration requirements
- ICF Approved Activity: Hogan Assessment Systems Accreditation Workshop – Core Competencies – 10 hours and Resource Development – 9.25 hours
- Multiple Participants A discount will automatically apply when registering 2 participants. Please contact email@example.com if you have more than 3 participants to receive this discount.
- Professional Membership/Certification Discount At checkout, please tick the box to receive the AHPRA, APS, COP, AHRI, DCA, ICF, PIP, SIOPA and USCMA member discount.
HOGAN ASSESSMENT CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel your Hogan Assessment Certification Workshop registration, PBC will automatically transfer your registration to a future workshop date. We do not offer a refund of the workshop fee. In the event of a transfer received within 10 working days of the workshop, up to 10% of the workshop fee may be charged to cover catering, venue and administration costs.