Our solutions cover the entire employee lifecycle from selection through to development, focusing on individuals, teams and organisational solutions.
Peter Berry Consultancy (PBC) is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. Applicants from different backgrounds are encouraged to join PBC, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities. If you require reasonable adjustments please contact email@example.com
Job Title: Marketing Graduate
Job Type: Full time
Location: North Sydney, NSW.
Opportunity to work in a dynamic team
Are you a marketing graduate looking to join a growing Australian owned business with global reach? We are looking for a Marketing Graduate to join our Sydney team. This position will support the business with the implementation of the marketing strategy in Australia, New Zealand and with our global partners. If you’re interested in joining a growing team that values evidence based people solutions and building strong client relationships, we’d like to hear from you.
- Social media – content generation, technical skills across FB, LinkedIn, Twitter and IG, ability to create ad campaigns and report on results
- Marketing administration duties including planning, copy writing, elementary design skills, database management, promotional calendar management
- Assisting with all aspects of event planning for conferences and events
- EDM planning – content planning, creation and delivery of EDM, and reporting on results
- Basic understanding of digital marketing including social media advertising, Google Analytics, and various social media reporting tools
- Supporting global distributors and external designers and consultants to align our marketing strategy implementation.
Experience and desirable skills:
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Flexibility and the ability to multitask
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and design software (e.g.InDesign)
- Willingness to learn about the professional services industry and the nature of the PBC business
- Suitable for a marketing graduate or with some experience in a marketing assistant role
- Relevant tertiary level marketing qualifications.
Who we are?
Peter Berry Consultancy (PBC) provides customer-focused evidence-based people solutions that enable organisations to select the right people, develop key talent, build better teams, drive leadership capability and enhance organisational performance.
PBC is the Australian distributor of Hogan Assessments and the author of a range of diagnostics including the Hogan 360 Suite, Agile Leader 360, Graduate Talent Assessment (GradTA), High Performing Team Assessment (HPTA), and co-author of the Hogan Safety Climate Survey. We are the Australian distributor of the Risk Type Compass, and integrity assessments including Mint and WRISc.
Our offices are in Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland, with partners nationally and globally. Our highly skilled consultants have backgrounds in psychology, research, business consulting and coaching.
What can PBC offer?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Dynamic and engaging team
- A competitive compensation package.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV (maximum of 3 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete psychometric assessments and participate in phone and face-to-face interviews.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the progress of their application.
Communication from the recruitment team is primarily through phone and email. If you would prefer another method of communication, please advise of your preferred method upon sending your expression of interest.
How can we help?
Contact us to discuss your requirements.