Our solutions cover the entire employee lifecycle from selection through to development, focusing on individuals, teams and organisational solutions.
Grad TA Qualification
A multi-rater feedback tool designed to measure graduate performance across a number of key themes.
The Graduate Talent Assessment is a multi-rater feedback tool designed to help organisations consistently measure the performance of their graduates based on what their key stakeholders are seeing. The GradTA assesses graduates across a number of key themes, including self-management, relationship management, performance and achievement orientation.
The GradTA is designed to support graduate development and engagement throughout the graduate placement and to provide the graduate with a development focus early on in their working career. The assessment is an objective, structured and comprehensive method to compare graduates within the same cohort. It can provide real insight into performance and assist in the development of future leaders.
*This is a complimentary qualification
- Designed using research-based findings from a longitudinal study
- Benchmarks the graduates score against a self-score, scores from peers and managers
- Lists strengths and development opportunities to facilitate development planning
- Includes respondents’ verbatim comments
- Early career opportunity to receive multi-rater feedback
How can we help?
Contact us to discuss your requirements.