Our solutions cover the entire employee lifecycle from selection through to development, focusing on individuals, teams and organisational solutions.
Hogan Team Report Qualification
Understand a teams mix of strengths, derailers, and culture, as well as identify psychological roles within each team.
The Hogan Team Report is designed to help team members gain a holistic, personality-based understanding of team strengths, weaknesses, and culture, and to understand how members’ personalities and motivators may support or hinder team effectiveness in light of the team’s character, business, context, and goals.
The Team Report can be used in conjunction with individual Hogan assessments in a team building workshop. It can also be used to manage team conflict or to identify team culture.
*This complimentary qualification has a prerequisite of the HPI, HDS and the MVPI to be completed prior.
- Highlights team strengths and weaknesses
- Allows teams to recognise shared derailers
- Allows teams to recognise shared values
- Provides real insight into individual roles within a team
- Based on the Hogan Personality Inventory, the Hogan Development Survey and the Motives, Values and Preferences Inventory
- Includes access to a facilitator guide and accompanying PowerPoint presentation
How can we help?
Contact us to discuss your requirements.