Our solutions cover the entire employee lifecycle from selection through to development, focusing on individuals, teams and organisational solutions.
Safety Climate Survey
The Safety Climate Survey identifies key safety issues that can be used to improve the safety climate of your workplace.
The Safety Climate Survey provides powerful insights into the safety environment of a workplace. The survey uses anonymous feedback from employees to inform a critical risk analysis of safety related concerns across the organisation. It does so by measuring key safety attitudes that reflect the position of the organisation in terms of commitment to safety and compliance behaviours. This in turn helps to inform your organisation’s safety strategy.
The Safety Climate Survey:
- Can be conducted using a combination of online and paper based questionnaires
- Allows for customisation of questions and demographic reporting categories specific to your organisation
- Report provides benchmark scores, identifies key concerns and concludes with specific recommendations
- Allows benchmarking of changes in an organisation’s safety climate on a yearly basis.
- Provides an external benchmark against top performing organisations globally.
Why the Safety Climate Survey?
Identify key safety issues to improve your workplace safety climate.
- Provides valuable insight into your organisations safety culture
- Can be used as part of regular organisational reviews and to inform safety development initiatives
- Scores can be compared over time to measure change and identify return on investment from safety initiatives
The PBC Safety 360 is an assessment that allows managers, peers and reports to provide feedback on 11 Safety Competency Dimensions.
Hogan Safety Report
Part of Hogan's SafeSystem, the Hogan Safety Report identifies risks that individuals possess which lead to on-the-job accidents.
Employee Opinion Survey
The Employee Opinion Survey is an easy-to-administer, anonymous questionnaire that captures employee feedback on issues critical to your organisation’s success.
“Some of the team now know they have what it takes to be leaders. The program has given them the skill sets to become leaders.”
“Hogan profiling is a valuable tool for us. It is, however, the skill and expertise of PBC that really makes it work.”
Group Organisational Development Manager
Get Hogan Certified
Comprehensive training on how to use Hogan's personality assessments.