Our solutions cover the entire employee lifecycle from selection through to development, focusing on individuals, teams and organisational solutions.
The PBC Safety 360 is an assessment that allows managers, peers and reports to provide feedback on 11 Safety Competency Dimensions.
The PBC Safety 360 is a multi-rater survey that allows managers, peers and reports to provide feedback on key Safety Competencies. Safety is the most critical area in which managers must convey a consistent message; collecting feedback from all relevant groups is an effective method of ensuring that a leader is fully supporting the organisation’s philosophy on safety. The Safety 360 provides specific recommendations for an immediate action plan.
Our clients often use the PBC Safety 360 in conjunction with other related safety assessments including:
- The Hogan Safety Climate Survey to assess the overall safety culture of the organisation, and
- the Hogan Safety Report to assess the safety orientation of individual applicants and employees
Why Safety 360?
Receive feedback on 11 Safety Competency Dimensions.
- Allows organisations to identify whether a manager is communicating a consistent safety message to reports, peers and executives
- Makes specific recommendations for immediate action plan
- Integrates directly into any established performance review program
- Can compare with previous Safety 360 data to ascertain whether safety behaviours have improved over time as a result of safety initiatives
- Helps to identify immediate safety critical challenges, for example training, equipment or contractors
The Hogan 360, powered by PBC, is a comprehensive multi-rater feedback tool designed to support leadership development at any level of an organisation.
Hogan Safety Report
Part of Hogan's SafeSystem, the Hogan Safety Report identifies risks that individuals possess which lead to on-the-job accidents.
Safety Climate Survey
The Safety Climate Survey identifies key safety issues that can be used to improve the safety climate of your workplace.
Hogan High Potential 360
The Hogan HiPo 360 measures individuals against three integral components of leadership and supports organisations develop their high potential talent.
Hogan Leader Focus 360
The Hogan Leader Focus 360 is designed to develop self-awareness in those wanting to transition from Individual Contributor to Leader or for those in non-traditional leadership roles.
“Some of the team now know they have what it takes to be leaders. The program has given them the skill sets to become leaders.”
“Hogan profiling is a valuable tool for us. It is, however, the skill and expertise of PBC that really makes it work.”
Group Organisational Development Manager
Get Hogan Certified
Comprehensive training on how to use Hogan's personality assessments.